The data centre challenge is not just about hardware costs. It is increasingly about the reduction of energy consumption.In the early days you may have seen cheap household fans in many data centres being used just to keep things cool, this is no longer sufficient and sophisticated cooling systems now need to be employed. With the requirement for very high levels of availability; this means that standby or duplicated systems are provided for business critical data and applications. Although hardware performance keeps increasing, the performance per watt remains fairly constant, in other words, the total power consumed in data centres is rising. The operational costs of commercial data centres are almost directly proportional to how much power is consumed by the equipment. Worse still, a lot of that power is wasted. In today’s society, organizations are trying to reduce their ‘carbon footprint’ and saving power is the name of the game in major data centers, even to the extent that many operators turn off the lights. This training course looks more closely at the different methods of providing electrical power to a data centre and identifies strategies to minimize the hidden electrical power costs and face the so called IT Power Crisis. All the Data Centre Courses have been fully updated to take into account the requirements of the 2009 EU Code of Conduct on Data Centers Energy Efficiency.
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
To understand the types of electrical power, standby and emergency power and determine options for efficient power distribution
- Must have attended and passed the CDCD™ module or have previous experience in the given discipline.
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 day(s)-
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|Data Centre Power||To be determined||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Able to Learn Full Range Of Data Center Power And Electrical System, Able to learn Methods And Tools On Rotary And Static Ups, Generators, Switchgear, Ats, Sts, Busbars, Etc
Able to Learn Full Range Of Data Center Power And Electrical System,
Able to learn Methods And Tools On Rotary And Static Ups, Generators, Switchgear, Ats, Sts, Busbars, Etc
The Electricity Supply
- Where does the electricity come from?
- Electrical supply options from Supply
- Costs of electrical power
- Types of Tariff available
- Comparison of European and American power systems
Distribution in the Data Centre
- 1-phase AC, 3-phase AC and DC
- Power options
- Power distribution and Associated
- Specifying Power Density
- Power Density Areas
- Peak versus Average Power density
- Harmonic currents and residual losses
- Emergency power off (EPO)
- Standby Generators
- UPS, batteries and redundant systems
- (N+0, N+1, N+N)
- UPS Technologies and Efficiencies
Methods of reducing power Consumption
- Microprocessor trends
- Multi-core processors
- Server Power Tuning and Clustering
- Virtualization performance and power
- Low power networking eg. Ethernet
- Intelligent PDUs
This is an advanced learning level course which consists of a 8-hours duration.
The participant will be entitled for a certification of Certified after completing of his/her training successfully.
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
Any individual involved or responsible for the management of an existing Data Centre Designers and Consultants
Any individual involved or responsible for the management of an existing Data Centre
Designers and Consultants