NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work is a globally recognized qualification which equips individuals to identify hazards at work and deal with them efficiently to ensure high level safety culture at workplace. This introductory qualification helps employee gain broad awareness of occupational safety and health issues and environmental topics. If you want to enroll for a NEBOSH course in UAE, you can trust us. Backed with extensive experience in training, we can be relied on for NEBOSH Abu Dhabi training courses.
This course focuses on international Health & Safety standards which enables candidates to execute workplace health and safety responsibilities in any industry across the world. This qualification offers a thorough base for progression on to higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH International General Certificate and National General Certificate.
- The knowledge of health and safety responsibilities.
- The ability to conduct risk assessment
- The ability to determine control measures
- The knowledge of transport safety
- The knowledge of electrical safety
- The knowledge of fire safety
- The knowledge of manual handling.
- The knowledge of the hazardous substances.
- The knowledge of environmental issues.
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work course is ideally suited anyone who requires to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. This will include, managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and trainers. Some employers are using this course as the standard for all employees. Assessments are internationally compatible.
Click here for Course Outlines