Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property and fraud. CHFI investigators can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information. The need for businesses to become more efficient and integrated with one another, as well as the home user, has given way to a new type of criminal, the “Cyber-Criminal.” It is no longer a matter of “Will your organization be comprised (hacked)?” but, rather, “When?” Today's battles between corporations, governments, and countries are no longer fought only in the typical arenas of boardrooms or battlefields using physical force. Now the battle starts in the technical realm, which ties into almost every facet of modern day life.
The CHFI course will give the participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Many of today’s top tools of the forensic trade will be taught during this course including software, hardware, and specialized techniques.
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 day(s)
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|COMPUTER HACKING AND FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR||May 7, 2015 -- May 8, 2015||Abu Dhabi - Dubai - Chennai||Register Now »»|
Understanding the different types of Computer Crimes Knowing the Benefits of Forensics Readiness Searching and Seizing Computers without a Warrant Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions Knowing Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic Tracking Emails and investigating Email Crimes How to become an expert Witness
Understanding the different types of Computer Crimes
Knowing the Benefits of Forensics Readiness
Searching and Seizing Computers without a Warrant
Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
Knowing Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
Tracking Emails and investigating Email Crimes
How to become an expert Witness
Computer Hacking And Forensic Investigator
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Law And Computer Forensics
- Computer Investigation Process
- Computer Security Incident Response Team
- Computer Forensic Laboratory Requirements
- Understanding File systems and Harddisks
- Windows Forensics
- Linux and Macintosh Boot processes
- Linux Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files
- Image Files Forensics
- Computer Forensic Tools
- Application password crackers
- Investigating Logs
- Investigating network traffic
- Router Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Tracking E-mails and Investigating Email crimes
- Mobile and PDA Forensics
- Investigating Trademark and Copyright
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
- Forensics in action
The CHFI 312-49 exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the CHFI certification.
Credits Towards Certification
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v8
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple choice
The exam code varies when taken at different testing centers
- Prometric Prime: 312-49-v8
- Prometric APTC: EC1-349
- VUE: 312-49v8
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.