ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) Internal Auditor's Course
Our Ration for the course : 4.7 Start Based on 28 users
Tutor-guided internal audit through case studies and live audit
Tutor-guided completion of workshops and execises
Effective methodologies used to facilitate learning
Course materials provided
Written Examination given to assess acquired knowledge and skills
Highly competent trainers
Certificate of Attendance provided
|Name of Course
|ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) Awareness Training
|To be determined
|Nbiz Infosol Training Room,Abudhabi
This course is designed to provide participants with a general understanding of the requirements for auditing the Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 standard within their organization. It also teaches the participants the benefits of auditing such system, the techniques and skills needed on how to perform the audit, and report/document the audit results.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of ISO 9001:2015 (QMS).
- Examine and/or discuss the audit requirements of QMS.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in internal auditing, planning, implementation, documentation, and reporting.
- Formulate an Internal Audit Plan and Audit Report.
- Brief Background of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Standard requirements of ISO 14001:2015
EMS INTERNAL AUDIT TRAINING:
- Purposes and types of auditing
- Definition of Auditing Terms
- Process-based Auditing
- Characteristics, behaviors, and skills of Auditors
- The new standard framework and system integration with ISO 9001:2015
- Introduction to the internal audit
- Organizing the internal audit
- Explain the elements of Internal audit
- Phases of Internal Audit:
- Audit Preparation: Assigning Auditors, Developing Audit Plan, Gathering working documents, Preparing a checklist
- Audit Performance: Opening Meeting, Assessing conformance/nonconformance, Documenting nonconformities and observations, Discussing audit results with the audit team, Closing Meeting
- Audit Reporting and Follow-up: Audit Report Preparation, Determining corrective actions, Monitoring corrective actions
A written examinations shall be given after the training. Certificate of Attendance shall be issued.
Employees who are appointed as Internal Auditors within the organization
Persons who are engaged or planning to engaged in work related to EMS
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.